Please read these terms and conditions carefully, these terms apply to you. By using our website, you confirm that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use the site.
www.oceangeneration.org is a site operated by Ocean Generation (formally Plastic Oceans UK). We are a registered charity in England and Wales under charity number 1139843. Our registered office is 25 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ.
For confirmation, the terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Ocean Generation”, “we” or “our” means Ocean Generation,
- “Material” means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links, computer code or other material published, contained or available on the website and additional online services;
- “Website” means this particular site, as well as our additional online services and offerings;
- “You” or “your” means the individual or organisation accessing the website or additional online services, requesting services, registering for events and/or making donations.
Use of our site and online offerings
You can view any parts of the website and use the material contained on the website for your own purposes as long as you:
- Use it for personal use only, and you do not reproduce, duplicate, copy, or re-sell any part of the site onto another website or for commercial gain without obtaining written consent from us. Please send requests to use content from our site via our general enquiry contact form, or via email to email@example.com.
- Do not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics, separately from any accompanying text.
- State our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the website.
- Do not print, copy, or download any part of the website in breach of these terms and conditions. If you do so, your right to use the website will cease immediately and you must, at our instruction, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We encourage you to link to any of our web pages, providing you do so responsibly. This means that:
- If we ask you to remove or change a link to our websites, you action as soon as possible.
- You do not build an impression that there is any association, approval, or endorsement with or by us.
- You must ensure any links are used in a fair and reasonable manner and that their use will not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it (commercially or otherwise).
- If anyone clicks on the link you provide to our website, it must open our website in a new page and not within a frame on your website.
- Unless you obtain our express permission, you must not include more than 10 links to our website on any one of your web pages.
- The website you are linking from must not include offensive, obscene, or defamatory material, and must not infringe anyone’s copyright, trademarks, or other similar rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
We, Ocean Generation, are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights within the website, as well as the materials published within them.
The Ocean Generation name and logo are some of Ocean Generations’ registered trademarks. You are not to use Ocean Generation’s registered trademarks without the prior written consent from Ocean Generation.
Unauthorised use of the material (copyright) such as reproduction, storage, modification, distribution, and republication, without the prior written consent of Ocean Generation and/or the copyright holder(s) is not permitted.